How to Create Free AWS Account | Amazon Web Services
How to Create Free AWS Account; Cloud hosting is the most recent and prescribed hosting model as of now. What’s more, this is the reason established organizations like Google, Microsoft, and others put such a great amount in this “cloud Hosting” space. You likely have had about the Amazon AWS cloud hosting services, isn’t that so?
AWS Amazon web services is among the oldest – began around 2006 to give cloud services to people in general. Furthermore, it offers both a free account which can either come as the personal and professional account type.
The best THREE leading Cloud Hosting Companies offers free and less expensive hosting costs.
In any case, you might need to ask; Why are individuals not always using them?
It is because of the specialized ability that makes it looks back. Since nearly everything is done on these cloud space and manual. That is; you do it without anyone else’s help.
Be that as it may, you don’t need to stress a lot of we will explain (with picture illustrations) how to create the account. Also, you can also follow other of our ensuring tutorials on the AWS cloud hosting services. Or then again use the comment section to ask your question if you have any.
In the first place, on this page, we will teach you out how to create an AWS Amazon cloud account for free. if after going through this page and you still find it difficult to create an AWS cloud account all you have to do is leave a comment below. We are glad to help all of you the way.
How to Create AWS Amazon Cloud Hosting Account Now
- Go to the main official website – https://aws.amazon.com/
- Click on the “Create an AWS Account” button.
3. Now the Amazon AWS registration form opens. Fill up the information as required.
You can see that the AWS account which you’re about creating allows you use their complete services for 12 Months of Free. But terms and conditions apply.
4. Complete the security check by putting down in the box below the values you see in the image. Then click on Continue.
5. Now you have to select the account type you like. Your account can either be a “Professional” or a “personal” AWS account type. In this tutorial, We have selected the “AWS Professional account“.
So fill up the information after selecting your account type.
6. The next page after clicking on the “Create Account and Continue” there you should give your payment data for verification.
Now, you can either use the same address you gave before now or enter another billing address for the card you are going to add to your AWS cloud hosting account by tapping on the “use a new billing address”.
When you have filled the form and confirmed that all data you gave is right then you may continue to tap on the “Verify and Add” button.
7. Presently you need to confirm your contact details once more. To start with, select your country code and afterward enter your phone number below.
Amazon will send you a verification code to enter and verify your account. You simply finished the AWS Amazon cloud registration after you have effectively entered the code and confirm it. You should see the sign
But that’s not the end of it…
Select your plan/package you want to use
Now its time to select which package will suit your needs.
We have selected the “Free” package. However, it can also be upgraded to other premium packages – it all depends on what you plan on achieving.
You may now Proceed further to login to your AWS Console Account using the steps below.
How to Login AWS Console
If you just completed the AWS account sign up then you can just click on the “Sign in to the console” button. Or use the steps below;
- Go to https://console.aws.amazon.com/
- Enter your Email address and click on “Next”.
- Complete the “security Check” test
- Then enter your password to login
Yes… You’re in your AWS Amazon cloud account and ready to do meaningful things for free or very low cost.
Use the comment box below if you have any questions or difficulties. We’ll attend to all questions no matter what.